Top 10 Theories about Dark Energy

The universe comprises of many components, however, the dark energy outweighs almost all of them. It plays an imperative role in maintaining the shape and fate of the universe. But, the scientists are not able to fully explain the dark energy till the present date.

The present information about the universe is only 4% that has been derived through experimental date. The remaining 96% information is still hidden by the dark matter and dark energy.

The top 10 theories about the Dark Energy are virtual particles, theory of everything.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • reddit
  • Tumblr
Credit: RxScience

It is believed that the dark energy is responsible for the expansion of the universe which can be explained through various theories. However, none of these theories have been perfectly developed. The top 10 theories about the Dark Energy are:

10. Property of Space

Property of Space
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • reddit
  • Tumblr
Image Credit: NASA

This theory developed its roots from the Einstein’s gravitational theory. Einstein had the view that the universe can be formed from nothing and space can be held within it because it’s increasing energy. This signifies the expansion of the universe and the potential reason behind it.

The theory extends to the time when the universe will be so much extended that everything will be cold darkness.

9. Theory of Everything

Theory of Gravity
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • reddit
  • Tumblr
Image Credit: Wikimedia

There has been great contradiction among the scientific community regarding the research on the dark energy. For some researchers, the search for dark energy is useless. They insist that the research must be focused on ‘Theory of Everything’ in order to solve the problem of dark energy. This theory must comprehend all the aspects of universe whether big or small. Although it seems reasonable and perfect but has still not been achieved by the wonderful minds.

The normal laws of physics deal at the quantum level. This theory is considered to be one of the greatest theories regarding Dark Energy.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here